Tuesday

Oh, isn't he cute?


It was about 730 or 800 last night when I finally made it outside to water the plants. My water hose is in the garage, so I pull out my no-tangle hose (which somehow was in a knot) and was spraying my flowers. I have a very manicured side and then on the opposite side of the sidewalk is the wild daisy section. I began to spray the wild side, which is a bed of ivy with daisy growing four foot tall within. When low and behold, I sprayed a chipmunk. He was under the ivy and he went scurrying away. He went to the end of the sidewalk, then like a streak of lightening hit him, he darted into my open garage. For an hour I looked for Theodore, Simon or Alvin, but to good fortune. I never found him. Now, he may have darted in and then darted out at some point, but I do not know. I thought, this is all I need is to be a haven for half way chipmunks! Time will tell, stay tuned.

No comments: