Sunday

Star Bright.


Yesterday my mom and I traveled to Frankenmuth to replace Christmas ornaments and buy new memories that were divided in half from the divorce. Little Buddy spent the day with a friend (and as a sidebar, he had so much fun he slept all night long and woke up just a few minutes ago! He spent his first day with children too!) Bronner's Christmas Wonderland has been a routine adventure in my life for decades. I have taken the trip to buy fun, new and different Christmas tree ornaments. However, during the divorce, some of my memories are now across town losing their meaning because they were not her memories to begin with, oh well... I found some very nifty items and I am anxious to celebrate Christmas after MexiCARBo. We spent some time in the small village of Frankenmuth enjoying a homestyle meal at Zender's and buying fudge and other crafty items. Even saw wool jackets (a friend of mine would have gone crazy ... they were really sharp). I even came across somethings that will come to light during the next big holiday open house. To all the Mothers celebrating the day, hats off!

No comments: