Thursday

Orange-ya glad you know.


Today I got the word, and I am sure you did too, it was an ORANGE day. Now, I was confused because I thought we were under attack. National Security at risk. Turning on the radio, I did not find any breaking news. So then I thought, no one should be on the roads must be some alert to let us know that we were in a state of emergency, but again, I could find nothing to let me know what would have caused this crisis. Later in the day I was enlightened to find out that it was just that it was an ozone alert. Which meant I should not run my lawnmower or some lame thing like that. We have so many codes and colors that crayola must be in sheer heaven. What ever happened to the crafting of words to make a sentence to say "Stay off the roads, they are bad" or "damn we just had a plane go down!" or "it is hott as hell so don't go all crazy and have a stroke". I am certain that the color coding system is more complex than the Dewey Decimal system. So, if you hear that the color is red or orange or blue or green, just shrug your shoulders and assume that someone will come along and put it into an English sentence!

No comments: