Tuesday

.... to Mark...


Today I crack another year on the longevity stick, as I celebrate the big 3 9! Yes, Carbo is celebrating his birthday in style. Last evening friends and I went to Eddie Merlot to break bread over a wonderful dinner filled with stories and laughter. Tonight friends gather for a blessed dinner and off to see Stomp! the Broadway performance at the Embassy Theatre. The celebration will continue on Saturday and Sunday enjoying dinner with family and friends. I received a gift from Clyde, he bought me the 80 IPOD. He knew exactly what I needed since my 60 was full. Amazing little dog, isn't he? This is the best BIRTHDAY ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mark,
Happy Birthday !! Wishing you many many more to come. Cylde is one smart dog he knew exactly what to get you for your birthday, he is a keeper.

Love,
Mom and Dad