Thursday

Yellow and Blue equals your green!


What a crazy couple of days, American Idol ends. Dancing with the Stars ends. Lost ends. YLNI hosts the forum on yellow and blue (sorry, this is not a a Sesame Street thing), I had my teeth whitened, I am going on vacation to Minneapolis, Clyde is going on vacation to Auburn, more quotes for the kitchen remodel, my trip to Italy is getting hammered down, the United Way met the goal....

My head just continues to spin. So many things to say but just can't find the time to put it into sentences. Speaking of sentences, did anyone catch the clips of Rosie and Elisabeth fighting on the View. Oh, it was good, I mean really good. This is what daytime television is supposed to be about. Remember the good soaps where you could actually see the cat hair fly, well folks, it was and it did and it was classic television at its best. Find it on utube or somewhere because it is good to see someone smack the Rosie.

My friends, and readers, my blog will be celebrating the Memorial Holiday in silence. I will return on Tuesday with stories and updates. Until then, be safe eat well and "enjoy the view!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't watch The View, but I did see the clips. I agree about slapping down Rosie! I don't mind if someone disagrees with you, but she is just a belligerent idiot!! She just sits and raises her voice to repeat herself without listening to what people say! The funny thing is that Elisabeth was right..."why don't you answer your own question to clarify things to others?" The comment Rosie made about "who are the terrorists" (when she said our troops were killing civilians) DID make it sound like she was calling them terrorists! So, just say who meant the terrorists were and it would clarify everything. She doesn't answer that question..instead she just raises her voice and gets louder and more obnoxious about how Elisabeth is twisting her words. I don't watch The View, but just the pieces that I've before and after Rosie has joined make me think she is turning that show into the Jerry Springer show! I don't think it will be loss when she's gone. She can continue her uneducated, many times psychotic rants on her little blog and go away!!!