Saturday

Anne Cochran with Jim Brickman on piano

Thursday night, Anne Cochran came to Fort Wayne and performed at the Embassy Theatre. Jim Brickman was there too, he played piano, but Anne was there and she lit the house!

Have truly been a huge fan of both Brickman and Cochran and over the near dozen times I have seen them in concert, I have had the chance to meet them, talk to them and actually before the Thursday show was back stage before they went on.

Many years ago I made the comment, and perhaps a bit too Carbo-loud, to Anne that I loved her voice, her music and it is great to have Jim accompany you. This was at a meet and greet, so there was a line of people and Jim was standing next to Anne. He stopped and she barrel laughed and I do believe that still to this day he recalls that moment. When I was back stage, someone had said to him that I was Anne's biggest fan and Jim said, "Yes, I remember" and laughed.

If you have not seen a Jim Brickman concert, you should it is entertaining, warm and most of all Anne Cochran is on vocals.

No comments: