Thursday

What's love got to do with it ...


And the winner is Tina Turner.
After being knocked around, beat up, tossed into walls, Tina Turner has become victorious in this circle of life as her ex husband finally kicked the bucket. Seems that he never did get what was coming to him, but somehow, he finally gets to pay for his actions. In Hell there is a nice river deep and mountain high that he will either be pushed off the mountain or dunked into the nice river. Amen!
Tina, though I do not know her, but I am sure she would love to know me, had no comment concerning the passing of her ex. They have not spoken in 35 years. I need to take a page from her playbook, because that is the way it should be.
You may recall, that Ike claims the abuse never happened. Right! I still side with Tina and the fact that no law suits came forward when she wrote her book, had a movie of her life and all he could do was snort more coke. Farewell.

No comments: