Wednesday

On the first day ...



With just 12 days before the big Christmas holiday, I thought I would rattle off my version of the 12 days of Christmas (and yes, it is Christmas and not Kwanzaa).

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me (this is all made up, so I can say that I have a true love!) ... an IPOD

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two boxes of Swiss Cakes ....

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me three black gel, medium thickness, pens...

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me four friends to join me for dinner 4 five at 6 ...

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me five ten dollar gift certificates to Flat Top (and receive the triple chocolate box set for free) ...

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me six pack of root beer ...

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me seven gift certificates to Barnes and Noble...

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me eight new every day drinking glasses ...

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me nine coconut cream pies ... (Yes, cuz I love me PYI's)

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me a ten piece band to play at my 40th birthday bash (date undecided, but there will have to be a party)

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me a new way to spell eleventh, I hate the spelling of that word, so in my anal approach to life, someone found a new way to spell it!

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love (who does not yet exist) gave to me (which if you are like me keep thinking who needs 12 days for Christmas) new silverware for my upcoming Seven Course New Year's Eve Dinner!

And so you have it my wish list for my true love to hustle out there and get me some stuff.

No comments: