Thursday

Global Relocation?


This has become my favorite time of the year when people can still cry about global warming, the rapid death of our planet one minute and then break into scheduled programming to tell me that ice is falling from the sky!



Major ice storms have hit the states, it remains winter as long as it has in the past but we have people in parkas, ear muffs and mittens protesting that global warming is killing our planet. Keep marching! Keep telling me that the world is near the end, because as I sit in my warm home (with the heat going fueled by natural gas) and you are outside in sub zero weather touting doom and gloom, I will just wait to hear the weather forecast about pending winter like conditions.

Some say that we are suffering from Global Relocation, that the cold weather and climate is shifting from the North Pole to ... heck, Boulder Colorado, I guess. Which only means I can go to Colorado to see the march of the penguins, which actually I embrace entirely!

No comments: