Wednesday

Snow (shot) Snow (shot) Snow (shot)


Fortunately for some, you know the rules of "Seven Day Weather Forecast", last night watching television could have been a drunken stupor if I had a bottle near me.
Thanks to 'coverage you can count on" as I watched Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer, I was greeted with a banner in the corner that said snow and I heard snow sound bites too.
Growing up Carbo, I used to enjoy watching the land of misfits, and seeing Charlie the Box and of course that tart, Clarisse! Nothing says Christmas more than Burl Ives! Anyway, last night it was nostalgic to see the show and have the modern twist of the drinking game combined. Made me feel like a real kid at heart.
This marks our first official snow for the snow cone factory in Fort Wayne and I can't tell you how happy I am that it finally has happened. Enjoy the snow, drive safe cuz we need a little Christmas, right this very minute!

No comments: