Friday

No branch left unturned ...


If anyone has ever wondered about my circle of friends, you would have to assume that they are the most amazing people that have ever walked this earth. For all except about two (and you know who you are haahaa, just joking), I do.
I am very diligent to make sure that I never share my friend's name in this blog because I don't feel I have the right to blurt it out. People who I don't know, may not care about, or those who have found public light for some reason, that is an entirely different story. (Wait until my year end wrap up!)
Anyway, last night a group of my closest friends went to one of our mutual friend's home. Does not sound too crazy or wild or even unusual. However, what was so special about last night was our friend had suffered a devastating fire and has been displaced. Even the imagine of losing a document to me is a crisis, I can not even imagine what she has endured. We all brought a smorgasbord of food and wine, we even brought Christmas ornaments to decorate a tree so the spirit of Christmas will continue to radiate from her temporary four walls.
It was wonderful to see that in times of crisis or even in times of celebration the two really are the same, at least with my friends, we relish in the moment of making peace on earth and goodwill to (wo)men.

No comments: