Tuesday

Part Two ...

Now, if you are reading this post and it starts with June, you missed the post that proceeds it that begins with January. You may not really care, because perhaps January was a bad month.

So, June the IPHONE was introduced. I did not rush out to get one and for that, I did not make history. Oh well, one less thing to put on my resume. According to pigs in many farms across America, there is still rejoice that Bob Evans passed away, rest in piece of strawberry pie with whipped cream, Bob. Oh yeah, June was the month that the recalls went into high gear (or will there be more later ... stay tuned -- thanks China!) Finally the biggest news was on June 11 when Dolly Parton became an official Girl Scout.

On to July, Three Rivers Festival drug (perhaps the wrong word) to town the Georgia Satellites. Festivals were rampant at Headwaters Park. In my backyard a tanker truck goes off the road and blows up (just a typical day ho-hum). Linda Jackson and I kick off the American Red Cross' Capital Campaign Community phase. Willie Nelson cancels his visit to Fort Wayne - heat extreme heat hurt the pot crop so he can't travel without it. Walked in a parade and went to the Ann Arbor Art Fair and purchased some new additions to the house.

August another fun month and for some reason I always struggle writing "8" for it ... mental block but on to the wrap up ... Well, the top story may have been I tried my first rotisserie chicken from a plastic container from Krogers. Okay, I do live a shelter life but it was a first. Also, I earned my B-17 rights when I purchased a 1964 juke box. Radio airwaves in Fort Wayne lost Paul Harvey (he is an idol for me) and I bought two ears of corn at the YLNI Farmer's Market only to be near stoned in the street.

Coming up ... September's loss of a superstar game show figure and the other thing I want to say out loud, I can't ... he couldn't and I won't (hint, hint, hint) kicks a bucket without making a sound!

No comments: