Saturday

and when I woke up....


After five days of being dizzy, as one said, who would know --- thank you very much, I have finally pulled out of my Nyquil Coma.
.
My mind is just as sharp as ever and you should see how great my body looks, okay, the medication will linger in my system for a bit longer than I may have known haha.
.
So here is the deal, the Golden Globes have nothing to do with production quality or acting quality of the Hollywood elite, it has to do with fake implants, thus the clever name!
.
Kelty's law team is bailing faster than the upper deck passengers on the Titanic. Wonder why? Hmm, only so much bad press even attorneys can handle.
.
Word to the wise, do not drink Nyquil and Dayquil while listening to the Cure .... not a good cure!
.
The writers have been on strike for months in Hollywood -- so we may see more reality TV. Huh? I thought most of what was on TV was reality tv ... beyond Law and Order and the CSI franchises I thought the only bad writing was done for Katie Curric.
.
Coming up, in tomorrows entry was a two part birthday party ... the first part the birthday girl was not present but that did not stop us from breaking out the bubbly!

No comments: