Monday

New Feature ...


Seems as if people ask the same questions so the topics must be very important ... so I thought I would share the top 10 questions:
  • 1. What was the last movie I saw?
Well, that was King Kong. I just have a heck of a time finding two or three hours consecutively and when I do I can not imagine sitting in a crowded place ass-to-ass with people I do not know or care to know. It is very rare that I hitch my wagon to the movie going crowd.
  • 2. What is my favorite dinner item?
Well, if Swiss Cakes could be considered a main entree (legally) than it would be that, however, hands down it is tuna casserole. Always has and always will be! My mom makes the best and it is something one never finds on a restaurant menu.
  • 3. What is your favorite song?
Well, I love music and have collected music since I was a kid. I have a challenge narrowing it down to just one song, but if I must it would be Piano in the Dark by Brenda Russell.
  • 4. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
Even a more difficult questions but I can tell you that Tina Turner was fanf*c*intastic! She was one artist that I had always wanted to see and I did ... up close and personal.
  • 5. What is my favorite color?
It had always been blue, but my house has become some variation of brown so maybe it is changing.
  • 6. Favorite football team?
I am not a pro-football watcher, don't know much about the Colts or the Dolphins but I can tell the logos apart. I am an avid Michigan football fan and attend nearly every home game on the Ann Arbor campus.
  • 7. What do you want to do when you grow up?
So simple, I don't want to grow up. I am enjoying my life as it is. Single, with my pup Clyde, doing what I want to do when I want to do it. I had always joked, and guess it was not that funny, but I said "I needed to get married, divorce, so I could live my life..." I have done that and the circle I am in is way too awesome to graduate from ...
  • 8. Speaking of graduating, where did you?
Umm, well the first thought it is a very easy answer - Carroll High School. Deeper thought, says I began college at Ball State then went Indiana University Fort Wayne, then Indiana University Bloomington and then University of Saint Francis finally gave me a diploma and pretty much told me not to come back.
  • 9. Best vacation?
Well, I have been to Paris and Hawaii ... I have been to Iowa and Ohio ... up to Saskatoon in Canada and down to some island while on a cruise (though I never saw it) but I would have to say that Nashville this past summer was a longing desire because it was 50 concerts I attended in 5 days. Can't get more on target than that ...
  • 10. How many people read your blog?
Well, that is simple, one perhaps two. I don't have a counter on it - but I can only imagine that I read what I wrote and perhaps someone else stumbles across it. Sure takes the pressure off of the writing portion.

No comments: