Friday

Burp!


Flashback to the 70's ... last evening I hosted a Tupperware party, because I could not because I had to. I have always wanted to have a party because I need a nice complete set of Tupperware that matches, has all the same lids and bottoms.
About a dozen of us gathered last night to hear the latest from the world of plastic burping organizing containers. Well, here is the deal, they don't burp anymore! Not only do that not burp, now they need us to let them know if they should be "heavier breathers". In my household, heavy breathing just does not happen, so I did not purchase those containers!
The other thing, which maybe you already knew this, Tupperware had a fire just before the holiday and lost a five week supply of merchandise. Fire can happen to friends and companies, now I am sad we did not decorate a tree for Tupperware too. Anyway, the items do not come in white or clear. They come in rainbow colors like red and orange and yellow and Miami Vice colors like vibrant blue and shocking pink. Of course I had to ask, don't you have anything that is white?
Well, I am sure she thought I was racist or something but my point was I did not want 8 different colors of bowls in my kitchen. If I did, I would buy different types of cool whip or cottage cheese and reserved them for my kitchen.
Pampered chef does come in white, someone told me. Hmm.... I wonder ... nah, I am done hosting parties where something is being sold. It was a lot of fun, I did buy some stuff and not one thing will burp. However, I did get some big containers for Jello shots! 42 cups baby! I have a feeling that I can create man-made burps.

No comments: