Tuesday

Pushin pills


I have been fighting a cold for the past couple days but Monday afternoon it hit me like a ton of bricks. I got a lovely fever and I felt as if I was run over by a truck.
I came home and took a handful of pills and fell asleep. Woke up and felt lethargic and warm. Perhaps it was because it was 70 degrees outside in the dead of winter. Uggh! My poor snow cone factory.
I made some soup (from a can) and ate that and fell asleep again. Woke up long enough to haul Clyde outside and feel asleep again. Now I am awake, I think it is Tuesday but who knows, it could be Wednesday because I have not slept this long since the Carter administration.
I feel somewhat better but sound like Lauren Bacall. I am too busy to stop to be ill. So, it is off to the snow cone factory to see if I can shake out a nice snow storm :)

No comments: