Thursday

Bacon? A bit crispy, please!


Even in a midst of a tragedy, somehow I still find the silver lining ...


Northwest of Indianapolis, a hog farmer's farm went up in flames taking the lives of over 2,000 pigs. No person was injured during this tragedy.


With that said, can you imagine the delightful smell of farm-fresh bacon being cooked up! My-lanta! Yes, I know PETA people bang your drums, that I am in humane, however you can't make me not think that the smell of fresh farm bacon is a culinary breakfast delight. If I had more time before work this morning I would park my carcass and eat a nice farm-fresh breakfast!


It was an expensive loss for the farm's owner as it is estimated to be well over a million dollars. So, in the near future watch at your local grocery store ... bacon, sausage and pork chop prices will go up in flames err, be much higher than they were yesterday.

No comments: