Tuesday

Times are a changing!


This morning I felt like I could have stayed in bed for four more hours! I have yawned so much my jaw hurts!


Nothing unusual with my schedule. Work has not been stressful. Life has been pretty calm. Socially I only attended a board (bored) meeting last night. I really doubt the time change had anything to do with it ... but who knows.


I do not set an alarm clock to wake up, I don't like to be controlled ... yes issues ... so I wake up when I wake up. Well I woke up and attempted to start my day as normal but by goodness I think I never went to bed!


Perhaps it is the excitement that will be coming with the limo ride to Chicago Saturday? Perhaps is my Italy vacation that is just one month away? Perhaps it is my upcoming restaurant review and interview that is on target this month? Perhaps it is the addition of new music to my IPOD, which reminds me, I need to do a music update on here so you know who I am listening to ...


All I do know is that I am tired and i want to go back to bed.... my special pillow is calling me.

No comments: