Tuesday

Lights ... camera ... oh my!


Well, today is the day I go in for my photo shoot for my new column in Fort Wayne Woman magazine.


A lot happens in two weeks from the time I scheduled it until today. I initially thought I was going to let my locks go curly as they do when my hair gets long. My hair was getting long, full, bushy like Gilda Radner's I think. So I promptly got it cut off - which was an experience all into itself. The end result, a Flobie would have cut it better. Now I have freak o hair.


Then I went to Chicago to find the "perfect" shirt. Well, the officially male color this years is going to be black. Black with stripes, black on black, black solid, black with black circles, black black black. Well, I have enough black in my closet so I finally found a brown shirt with teal embroidered stripes. Well, last night I tried it on, and I look like the last person from the Okay O' Ranch. Needless to say, the shirt goes back and it is not going to be wore today.


Which leads me to where I am right now. Just hours away from having my picture taken. (Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not photograph well to begin with) I have been having a bad hair day for 17 years now, and today will be no different and I am without a new shirt. So, what do I do when I am in crisis mode? Well, I think there is some breakfast sausage left over from the brunch, I think I will eat away the stress and ask if they can just photo shop my face onto another body.


No comments: