Saturday

Big News For The Week ...


Many of my peeps who read my blog, which seems to have increased from one person to four in the past month, and I thank you, wondered what the big announcement was ...


Yes, I was suppose to announce it much earlier, but I needed to finalize some of the facts before I could officially say that Creative Mind of Carbo will not only be on the web in the form of this blog, but I will have a column in Fort Wayne Woman Magazine called Creative Conversations and Cuisine with Carbo.


This will be an interview with a Fort Wayne woman who has an interesting life that will be exposed as we dine at a restaurant. The food will be reviewed and the guest at my table will be interviewed. Coming up, March 27, is my first deadline to have the story ready to print! First issue will be in May.


I am very excited because I love to eat and I love to write, but I love to eat more. Plus I can conduct a real interview asking the questions that only I would ask. We are all tired of ... so where did you grow up, what book are you reading .... I want to know, growing up did you buy pot from the kid who got busted? Which class did you cheat your way to a passing grade? I just need to remember not to get all Barbara Walters on them and have them cry in the shrimp bisque soup. This would effect the food review, and nothing is coming between me and my food!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Congratulations!!! I may have to subscribe so I can read your column...congrats again- Gina

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited about your new column! This is going to be a GREAT fit for you!!!