Monday

Great balls of fire!


Last night was the first Creative Conversations and Cuisine with Carbo dinner for the Fort Wayne Woman Magazine.


The evening was a four hour conversation and dinner. Had no idea until I got into my car that I had been there longer than an hour. So, that should tell you it went very well. We talked about everything from soup to nuts, well actually that is pretty close to the spectrum actually.


It concluded with this flaming dessert. Something about lighting your dessert on fire just adds a little something special to any evening. I can't share much, because if I do you won't buy the magazine, however I will share that my guest was no other than Sandy Thomson and our restaurant was Eddie Merlot's!
The issue will be out in May, do you have your subscription? Tell them Carbo sent ya!








No comments: