Sunday

Last post was size matters... Guess what - Part Two


Who said there is nothing on TV anymore? I got hooked on a special on Oxygen...Mo'nique's FAT Chance. Now don't tell me why or how but just know that I did. I will repent later for my sin .... A two hour special that allowed me to watch thousands of ladies compete to be named Miss F.A.T (Fabulous And Thick) but I am sure you know this because I am certain I was not the only on who caught this (second) annual event. I must admit, I did not know of the first year, the first winner nor the good deeds this person accomplished. Anyway, the long and short of the deal, ten ladies got to be a "celebrity" of their choice, they had the chance to wear lingerie, gowns, ride horses, salsa dancing and even jeans by the sponsor. Okay, I sound like I took notes, but I didn't. Now the person I was rooting for, did not make it beyond the top five. So back to cupboard to make sure she can compete next year! The winner won $50,000 cash plus thousands of dollars in make up and other glamour products. If you missed this show, watch it throughout the year or just take my word...it was one interesting look into a window that I never thought I would be peaking into....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You CRACK me up, Mark! Thanks for the smiles w/ both yesterday and today's entry. Good humor you have, my friend. Take care, Barb