Wednesday

Making music better or worse?


If you are hoping to learn something about me, well you picked a good day to take a peak into my blog. I am always trying to uncover new music, new artists, or rediscover an artist. So yesterday was Tuesday, or Best Buy day! This is when new music is released to the public to purchase. It has been slim pickings, well that is also an artist, but not one I jam to on my IPOD. What I have found lately is that country music is getting better. I have uncovered that independent music is really hitting the groove. Some times it is good to go out on a limb and try an unknown artist and find out how to lose $15.00 bucks quickly. Take for example Trombocombo. Dang, this was awesome. Well worth the cost of the cd. Or how about KT Tunstall's latest? Another good purchase. How about someone that is tried and true? Rascal Flats? Rather Flat should be their name. Nothing to write home about nor sing about. I encourage the following CD's for your listening pleasure: MUST HAVE Anne Cochran "Cover Girl". Bananarama "Drama". Chicago XXX. So... there are a few to give a spin if you are up to finding out if artists are making music better or worse....

No comments: