Thursday

Oh... Now this was worth reading...



Good day America. Today is the start of a brand new day. Carbo will have a blog! I am sure there are things I am just excited to tell everyone. Though, as I start to type, I wonder what I will say that will give anyone a reason to check back. I am thinking that I should be able to discuss all the great things that are happening, perhaps all the fun events in Fort Wayne. Talk about my class reunion, or the Carbozo celebration this winter. I am sure everyone is eager to know what is happening with Clyde or how the house renovation have come along. It would not surprise me that interest would be high to know what music I am listening to, or not listening to this time around. With over 20 different types of tea on my counter in the kitchen, you must wonder which one strikes the creative cord. [I think the one I am drinking is NOT the one.] What I can guarantee is that this blog will be very self-centered. It will talk about me, or my friends, or my music, my home, my dog, my life, my dating (okay, you may not see much on this topic), my parties or my volunteer projects. What you will not see is me solving missile crisis(s), interpretations of modern dance or how to discover the next Disney world in Iowa (ah, foreshadowing)...... Oh, now this is worth reading....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I think I'm the first to leave a comment on the carbo blog.
I love your blog Mark! And I love being having Clyde stay here at his summer place (my house) while you enjoy Iowa. :)

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Mark,

Your blog is a blast. Let me tell you what, Mr. Leave-for-Iowa-when-your-friend-wishes-you-were-at-her-seminar . . .Becky Rowan and I missed you greatly Friday morning at the Chamber of Commerce.

The "Staying Sane" seminar went very well, I'm relieved it's over and seemed to be a hit, room was packed to capacity (30), and the best part was taking my guest speaker to lunch and wine outdoors at Chappell's after.

You are a TRUE BLUE friend to miss all this excitement to stand by your friend at her child's wedding AND risk losing your belongings every day at breakfast. I bet you miss the Flattop. Will see you SOON upon your return! Bet you'll be the best-dressed at the wedding.

Love
Glad

Anonymous said...

Mark,

I, too, love your blog. Despite the fact that I am technologically challenged, I did manage to log on and read every word. You may have missed your calling......