Saturday

Size does matter...

"Goodness, I am shocked! Leave it Fort Wayne to strive to not offend anyone. Exclusion is a bad thing, so I am sure great strides were made forward when a local strip club, called Shangrla, featured Midget Strippers. I am sure it was a big out cry in our community that people who are under four foot tall felt that they were not able to compete with the taller "dancers". As I was driving home from a meeting, I saw the big sign that promoted the chance to see the tiny ladies in action. It made me wonder, how many other things have been pushed back decades like Midget rights! I am certain that the term 'midget' is not even permitted. Perhaps undersized person, or intensely vertically challenged. Whatever the new term is, we must understand that size does matter. Special days should not be created to help midgets or dwarfs or amazons, they should be able to strip every day. Help keep Fort Wayne working. Support this new underground movement.

No comments: