Friday

Now...that is art.



Between the massive amounts of sweat, the abundance of new ideas for fashion (or not), elbow to elbow crowds and oh, a variety of art, I have spent the past couple days making my way through the storms, the people and the booths to realize my FEET HURT. Okay, did you think I would not complain? The temperature may have been under 100 on Thursday but the heat was far from a "dry heat".

I have been able to find some awesome new pieces of art for the bedroom and the sitting room. I think anyone who may see my house, may say that I did well. My additions include a copper wall hanging, a ceramic wall hanging, a metal set of musical score/notes and a picture of ancient Rome. All and all, the art was very good quality, sometimes lofty in price, but good bargains can be found if you have any bit of luck.

I had the opportunity to have fun walking the show with friends and family. Great meals and good conversations. Ate at the Little Brown Jug, Palio, Jimmy Johns, Good Time Charlies, a few street vendors and an awesome local ice cream shop. This was just in the first day..... haha, just joking. I found this time away from work and life enjoyable, relaxing and you know what a vacation should be is relaxing...now that is an art.

No comments: