Thursday

The little things...


Listening to a song by Keith Urban, "Tonight I wanna cry" always seems to slow me down and think a bit harder about the little things in my life that mean so much. First and foremost, Clyde (to the right) is always a constant joy. He makes me realize that someone actually does need me...all the time. Some how that is comforting. I have this really cool candle that I burn when I get melancholy. I find so much joy listening to sad songs, which may be a bad thing haha. More little things, like knowing that I have a great group of friends, a loving family and a pretty comfortable home. Sometimes the little things are not so small. I have realized that the small details actually close the deal. Makes things come clear. Sometimes that clarity never becomes understood until they are gone. Sometimes the littlest thing like forgetting to say the right thing at the right time or just the opposite can alter many courses of action. Since this blog is a not a cry fest or a lashing of the emotions, I encourage to live a little and don't let things get in your way of seeking set goals. Oh, and one of my favorite quotes from the movie Airplane captures the best little thing..."There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?"

No comments: