Tuesday

Like a puzzle, but no picture is clear....



As the day starts, I reflect on many things... These random thoughts make up my normal every day thought process.... Lets look inside.

Here are a few songs that I enjoy listening to, and you may as well, "What if it all means something" by Chantal Kreviazuk. "Streetcorner Symphony" by Rob Thomas, "Broken Wing" by Martina McBride. "Baby Steps" Bacon Brothers. Tina Turner's "Dancing in my dreams". My all time favorite song is "Piano in the Dark" by Brenda Russell. "

I am subscribing to thirty magazines. I guess I am not too damn concerned about the trees, but I do recycle my magazines by giving them to another person to read. Many of the mags are music related like Billboard, Country Weekly, Blender, Spin, Rolling Stone. Many are food related like Everday with Rachel Ray, Bon Appetite, Gourmet, La Cucina. Some are informative like Time (the night time so you can rest medicine). Others are whimsical like Entertainment Weekly. I have one sports magazine, The Wolverine. All and all, my goal is to whittle down the list to twenty, so I wonder if I will not be able to cook or pick good music with my whittling process. Stay tuned to find out. Book wise, I always enjoy starting a new book, but the idea of finishing it just never occurs. So, my Flat Top High Top Table book of the month is the "Little Red book of Sales". Anyone who has asked me about my ability to sell knows I would be the first lemonade stand to fold before it opened. The heat! The asking for the sale! Flying bugs! Ants! Paper cups! Anyway, this is like a puzzle to me. I read what it says, but the picture is not clear. Perhaps if I finished the book, I could sell you on this book. Check back on progress.

2 comments:

Calm2Serenity said...

Mark, Have you tried books on tape?

Sherri

Carbo said...

You know, I have tried, but I need my music more than the book...