Wednesday

A city named after a band...hmmm


Fort Wayne and Chicago. The two things us Fort Wayners talk about all the time. Chicago is hot. Chicago is happening. The world would be no where without Chicago. Fort Wayne could only dream of having

the draw of Chicago. Well, reality is, Fort Wayne will be the home of Chicago -- October 6, 2006 at the historic Embassy Theatre.

Anyone who knows a tad about me, knows I love sad songs. I love music with horns. I like music that transforms from one feeling to another. Chicago grabs me and has always been one of my favorite groups.

Mind you, I wish Peter Cetera was still the voice behind the microphone, but all and all the new gang is just as fun. Whether it is Saturday in the Park, or You're the inspiration, or Baby what a big surprise.... Chicago is the reason that city by the lake is who they are today.... From the warped perspective of Carbo, everything does revolve around music. So, with that, you should plan to get your tickets Friday when they go on sale and enjoy one of the best forth decade bands LIVE in Fort Wayne.

No comments: