Tuesday

When you see the bus coming....


School time is rapidly approaching and kids are returning to the classroom. As pedestrians, we need to watch where they are going because we have no idea what they are thinking. As a driver, I do find myself frustrated with buses, slow cars and well anything that is in my path as I go from point A to Z. Sometimes, no matter what side of the bed we roll out of, and since I sleep in a bed all by myself (well, Clyde does sleep dead center) most things do not go right. Now, I have prided myself on having pretty decent character. As honest as I can be. Most therapist can tell more about the truth than the truth actually tells, but nonetheless, I have made great strides to live a darn good life. Recently, when things did not go as well as I imagined, I was given guidance about living by a mantra. I have a hard enough time living day by day, but the thought made sense. My mantra just might be ... When you see the bus coming, either jump or take the hit... I think I would take the hit, because I do believe that I should stand for what I believe. PS...this really had nothing to do with the kids returning to school, it just helped to position to this topic.

No comments: