Sunday

Now that is Ph-unny!



Well, I have returned from my adventure to Chicago. Had a blast, and I will tell you more later. Along the adventure I realized how infectious a laugh can be. I also realized that Hong Kong Phooey is out on DVD. One may illicit the other. As a kid, I loved the fact that Hong Kong could run and jump into a file cabinet, get stuck, with the aid of the his trusty feline friend and a few taps to the cabinet, he left the world of being a janitor to become Hong Kong Phooey. Somehow, I see the similarities where my career path started. Though I do not know karate, nor do I drive a Phooeymobile I do have a hip set of wheels that could help solve worldly issues if pushed to the limits - I do presume. The show was short lived, merely 16 episodes. It had Casey Kasem and Richard Dawson as voices. Must have been the high cost of production with star talent which lead to its short 1974 notch in the history books. I have found throughout my life, that laughter has helped make better friendships, better times and even prevent illness (or at least I have been told so).

No comments: