Thursday

Must not... Can not, oh no, stop it....


Last evening as I was lounging in my chair in front of the television, I flipped past a real spook show. Mind you the hot topic of the night was the JonBenet killer John Mark Karr. That was not the spooky part, it was the host of the show, Nancy Grace. I think I know what I would be at Halloween time, because she has the look to scare a person senseless. She is not even level headed. She is not nice. She is not open to any other ideas. She is one to convict a person on her preconceived thoughts. Now mind you, this top of Karr is easy to close the book, lock the cell and throw away the key. However no matter what she was talking about, she was angry. We need to send her over to war. She could kick some major booo-tay. She could fill in for the vacationing Condie Rice. No doubt Nancy Grace was a train wreck that I could not stop watching. Flash back to the Fat beauty pageant I watched last month. I am beginning to think that all television is not pushing the envelop just decided to write with crayons on big paper.

No comments: