Friday

Heading for a heartache


For the past twenty years, my hair has been receding at about 1/4 of an inch a year. Now, I may sound very left wing when I say that something has to change. New laws need to be enacted. Like the environment, our shorelines are eroding and soon California will not be the west coast rather Nevada will. Same thing has been happening to my head. My hair is slowly inching backwards. I have never even given a thought of a toupee. I sweat way too much. I can just picture that fur rug sliding right into my Flat Top stir fry. I did try the magic soaps that give my hair follicles the strength they needed to come back to life. Well, too little too late. Magic soaps did not work. Then I did try, while in college, a magic potion that was sold through a pharmacy. I think I remember having to stand on one foot and eat bat livers on Thursday when the moon was half and the north star was at it's highest point. Well, I think that worked, but it was just too much planning for me. Well, I have bounced around the idea of helping progress speed up. Have my favorite groomer even the playing field. I think if I was all shiny I could just carry around a squeege to keep the moisture from dripping. I think that I would be sad that I would not smell the Aveda soaps in my morning shower. But, I just wonder, if my egg head may be better polished rather than the mangy approach that plaques me now. Either way either my groomer or my head will be headed for a heartache. Stay tuned if I decide to go under the blade.

No comments: