Friday

Circle of Life...



Today is payday, and guess what I have spent most of it already. Not whining just making a point that the money comes in and goes out just as fast. So, I do things to stretch that all important dollar bill. Like, I use coupons like many other people do. I use credit cards that offer bonuses like airline tickets, gas cards, gift certificates. I go to the doctor only when I have two things wrong so I get more for my dollar. I purchase the buy one get one free items even if I don't like what the item is. Have one of those Entertainment Books, the ten million coupons that expire in November. Well, I seem to use enough to pay for the book, but I have yet to get rich quick from it. As we approach this Labor Day holiday, hats off to the working person who worked so hard this week that he (she) is just right back where he started.

No comments: