Monday

Lets Make A Dessert






Well, today I have the day off and I am going to make a dessert for a pool party. Thought it would be fun to make something fun and simple. So here it goes. You can make this dessert at home and you may be surprised how easy it is to make. Take a pound cake and slice it. Place it a round bowl, one layer covering the sides and the bottom. Apply a layer of Almond paste to the pound cake. Dump the bag of heath bar crunch onto the pound cake next. Make chocolate and pistachio pudding. and put atop the heath bar crunch. Next put the maraschino cherries on the pudding. Then layer pound cake on top of it. (You can put some pecan brandy on the pound cake, but this is optional). Layer the cool whip on top and put the bowl into the refrigerator and serve when ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...sounds delicious. Is this like a Spumoni truffle? Just looking at the ingredients/flavors that are in it makes me think it will have a Spumoni taste. I'm definitely going to try this one. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I meant trifle...not truffle..duh!

Carbo said...

Yeah, it is a triffle/truffle like spumoni. I love this dessert.