Monday

Fall Fell Flat.



All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey... Welcome to Fort Wayne! Home of your mama and your papa that is what probably brings you back if you have left before. There are so many great things about Fort Wayne, but today I am just not feeling it. Kind of in a grumpy mood. Lets see, I have bursitis. No, I am not 90 but I feel like it. My blog got flagged for an outrageously rude and vulgar comment by a mystery person. The weather has dropped from summer to icky fall and we missed the pretty fall. A friend of mine knows that when we hit these moments in life, they are "Blah" days. My subway sandwich was less than stellar. How can you make bread so hard yet call it fresh? It was a complimentary lunch, so I should not complain. However, that has yet to stop me. Blah. Traffic was just down right evil driving down West Jefferson tonight. Blah. My pup is not eating his food. Blah. Had a board meeting tonight. Which wasn't Blah, but I was grumpy so I made it, blah. I filled up with gas on the way home, but you know that tomorrow the gas price will go down, blah. Well, that is about all the happiness I can spew out tonight. Enjoy the blahstery day!

No comments: