Thursday

Got to make the donuts...



Well, I am sure it was not a start of a pandemic flu or anything, but I have found myself flashing back to a point in my life where I did not understand consequences. Now mind you, nothing bad happened from the pranks or game playing I did growing up. However, by today's standards, I would have been sent to a youth prison, or expelled or both. Like the time when I "blackmailed" the librarian that her books were going to be destroyed book by book until she removed the mass layers of make up. Or, with a partner in crime, the card catalog was rearranged in a not so convenient way. How about the time that a friend who was ill licked a chocolate donut and gave it to an ex who had cheated. I think that the pranks that I was involved in were funny. I still think so. I am sure anyone on the outside looking in would find the concept ridiculous. But, I guess that is why kids are kids. I just have leaped beyond kid-dome. Then, before I go I have to add that this picture combines the donut experience with the teeth that for some reason reminded me of Talk Like A Pirate Day, that has come and gone. I know, pirates do not have fangs, but in mind it seemed like it connected somehow. Oh well, from creative to clunky... my mind continues to churn.

No comments: