Wednesday

Our own game of telephone...



Well, this blog site has become host of meaningless fluff, stories about termites and things I find interesting. Guess what, two out of the three will be repeated with this entry. Meredith Vieiria returns to broad-cast television. ... nuhhuh, he didn't just say that...Yes, I said it!! Well, I am truly a fan of Meredith. I followed her from 20/20 to Lifetime Intimate Portrait to the View. So, I am hoping my compass will direct me to Today. I think she is wise, witty and teethe. People who know a tad about me - know that I like long hair, a laugh and nice teeth. I like tuna casserole, old Whitney Houston and Chicago music and watching Arrested Development, but I know that has taken me off track. Anyway, I did not catch Meredith on Today, today. Nor did my TIVO because I guess I was the last person on earth to know that she started on a Tuesday. Hello. So I have no insight to the chemistry between she and Matt. Nor do I know if she was witty and told Tom Cruise that she too has tried prescription anti-depressants. Not even certain if her hair is the same color, same length. So, if anyone did catch it, clue me in on the facts. Or just make up a few. It is gossip at its best!

1 comment:

Calm2Serenity said...

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/tv/articles/_a/vieira-makes-long-awaited-today-debut/20060912173809990001 I didn
t see it either, but this link may help a little...