Thursday

So Emotional.....



I heard it was snowing in Hell, today. Well, the next report was that it was not snowing in Hell but Whitney stormed out of her husband's house and she dropped her purse. Cuz you know...crack is whack... Well, one of the dysfunctional Brown's has escaped. Whitney has filed for a legal separation from Bub-bee. I think I may have been a stalker. It just came to me, I followed Meredith. I followed Whitney. I am wondering how I ever got anything done with the hours of watching Guiding Light, Lost and The View... As I have said before, I digress! Well, Whitney had a great voice. A super talent that was on loan from God.... I am hoping that by leaving her crazed husband that she will regain her sanity. First clue she needs to accept ---- run from your crazy cousin too, Dionne Warwick. That is one messed up chick too. So lets grab the candles and hold the vigil, Whitney make the right steps and know that even though Bub-bee will always love you, you need to love yourself enough to go out and dance with somebody who loves you!

No comments: