Tuesday

Let is snow, baby!

Who doesn't love a sno-kone. Well, I always got a big head rush from them but you know, my perspective on snow in general has just perked up. I say, snow - snow - snow all it can, every day a little bit of snow this winter season. Start early snow, no shadow for the g'hog and let it just be a white winter. Why? Well, my car does not like snow, mind you, unless it is loaded with logs of sand in the trunk. What I do find wonderful about the winter wonderland is the potential for the growth of the company. Successfully, our team will work toward removing snow in Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. So, if it does not snow, it does not mean much to me. So, do your tribal dance or pray to the patron saint of snow or bribe the weather personalities, because I want to have my sno-kone and eat it too!

No comments: