Tuesday

It will sting for 20 seconds...


For three hours yesterday I felt like Stevie Wonder! I know, begin to write the hate-mail, but I have broad enough shoulders to take it.
I went to the eye doctor to have an eye exam, I guess you need to do this as often as you have a mammogram if you are a female over 40, or an air filter if you are a home heating/air condition unit. Anyway, I was doing well, passed the blood pressure test, the alphabet soup test and then came the two drops in the eye process. Well, she would have had an easier time dropping liver in my mouth than those two drops in my eyes. She soon found out why I do not wear contacts! I am a freak when someone touches my eyes, or attempts to.
Fort Wayne headlines almost declared our next homicide, it is that bad for me. Well she won, she dropped two drops of acid into my eyes! Good lands alive, I was dropping tears like Trump does bitches mmhmm! Anyway, it was that cataract test, dilation of the pupils. Followed by the remaining part of the eye exam. In the past two years, my vision has altered a tad, so a new prescription will be needed. Not a big deal, but what was a big deal was the drive out of the parking lot.
Even with sunglasses I felt like I was staring into an arc of a weld. Somehow I made it to the office and then home. thanks to the seeing eye car, I made it back. I think I would rather have a cataract than my eyes dilated again. Bottom line, new glasses are on the horizon.

No comments: