Friday

Let's hear it...


The past couple weeks some new music has hit the stores, actually some of the music is old but so glad that it is out. Stevie Nicks fans rejoice with an awesome greatest hits collection! Dolly Parton fans (okay, just me) scurried to the store to get the 1978 and 1980 re-issue of a double CD: Great Balls of Fire with Dolly, Dolly, Dolly. Truly, as a child these were two albums I play to the point of nausieum. One was on a 33 1/3 and the other an 8 Track. I have them both today (surprise, not everything is gone!)
Aqua Lung released a new CD along with Air, the Coors and I am the one of the last people on earth to buy Mary J. Blige's latest CD.
It is time to switch some tunes in one of my IPODS. My 60 is nearly full and the 40 is being pumped with only jazz tunes.
Anyway, I hope you head out and purchase some new music. It brings a smile to my face every time I throw a CD on and it does help one stay calm. Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: