Saturday

Slumber Party


The past month has been a whirlwind for me. Work has been busy and exciting. World of volunteering has been thought provoking and enlightening. Home, well it is where sleep occurs and very little cleaning.
As a kid, I was always surprised when my grandfather could just come home from work, sit in his favorite black leather chair and his head would soon be cradled into his chest as he zonked out, fast asleep. I had always thought, dang that has to hurt when you wake up. Well, I have found myself the past couple nights recreating that image. TV on, dog either on my lap or at my feet and I am out light someone slipped me a downer.
Ironically I was not too sore when I awoke from my slumber. Interesting how some things get past down from generations. This weekend it is a pretty calm weekend, some work, some play but hopefully a tad more sleep.
The week approaching has many activities planned and work will be compounded by the intense snow that has happened within the last two weeks in Wisconsin and Michigan. Good thing that every flake is different, because it seems like in the family tree things are very much the same. Before I nod off in this chair, I wish you a great weekend.

No comments: