Friday

Safe?!? Oh, I don't think so!



Have you taken time to be part of the American craze, American Idol? I tuned in and watched the train-wrecks for the first four or ten thousand hours of auditions. You know, since Anna Nicole faked her own death (oh, I am sure you have heard that rumor, she is alive!!), there has been a decrease in train-wreck shows until the audition programming of American Idol. Well my pick is Melinda (she is the third person on the bottom row). I do like Stephanie and Lakisha too. But the stand out performer, for being tone-deaf is this Sanjya or something remotely close to that. I really don't care if I offend him with his name being spelled wrong, I am still working to reseal my ears that gushed of blood from watching his miserable performance of "Ain't no mountain high enough" on the Tuesday show. Somehow, "America voted, and Sanjya, you... are safe!" No, we are not safe. Doesn't the Patriot Act protect us from this? Where is the ACLU when we need protected. P.E.T.A. please, throw some red paint!?! Well, I recommend if you want a little bit of music in your life, tune into the results show, hear the snippets but if you have nothing to do in your life (as I realize I must be in this category) watch the ten hour production on Tuesday and the result show the next night.

No comments: