Sunday

Artists at work...


Yesterday was the Covington Art Fair (in Fort Wayne). A friend and I went there when it opened and spent a good chunk of the day looking at local artists and artists from a far showing what they do to add to the world of art. My friend purchased this print. It is a Terry Ratliff. Not to be out done, I purchased three different ones which are being framed. She picked up a Santa Brink too! I made a purchase for my parent's anniversary. It was fun to bump into friendly faces and it was even more fun to stuff our faces with Indian fare as we stopped for lunch in the Covington Plaza. There are so many fun things to do in Fort Wayne, and I am really glad this is home. In the past two days I have experienced two wildly different community activities and both allowed me to see people and things that I would not if I just stayed in my own little neighborhood. Today is Father's Day. The fun fest will be a nice change of pace also, to just have calmness. To all the fathers, or to you who may be fathers but do not know it, hats off!

No comments: