Wednesday

Zip ... nada!


Every month I attempt to give an endorsement of a product that seems fresh, exciting, something you might just need to try. Well, many years ago I gave up soda. Every now and again I will have one. No real rhyme or reason, I just feel the urge for a soda.
Sometimes when I have a Patty Melt at the Waffle House or standing around a junk food alley kinda of situation.
Well the soda I tried and remarkably liked was Coke Zero. Now perhaps it tasted good because I have not had soda in a long time. Like an alcoholic, top shelf and freshly distilled Vodka "taste the same", this may be the case with this Coke Zero that is without Sugar!
I even tried the Vanilla version and was remarkably impressed. So perhaps when you are at the store and want to try something new, try Zero and see what you think.
There has been no monetary rewards given to Carbo for the endorsement of this product.

No comments: