Sunday

I think it just stands for nuts!



I have never followed the life and lips of Angelina Jolie. I guess I had no idea she was marked up like a large graffiti board. I really don't know how many of her movies I have seen, because I think she is kind of forgettable. What I did find out is she has about thirty movies to her credit, that she is about 32 years old (probably older), and has a football team of a family that she has recruited from all over the country.
Her popularity is down, and ranks at 62% so she is better than Bush in that category! She has been on 154 magazine covers! So I guess I have seen her alot, but I guess I just figured she was just a logo of a magazine.
In 2004, Angelina was made an honorary citizen of Cambodia by the Prime Minister of Cambodia because of her social work there.
Angelina has a tattoo of a blue window on her lower back, which she claims is because no matter where she was at any point in her life, she always found herself looking out a window, wishing to be elsewhere. Which does not explain the nine hundred word essay on her back, but low and behold, she has one.
I guess I have finally became aware that she is everywhere. I just thought she was part of the wall paper, but really, she is "out there".

No comments: