Monday

Everyone knows your name...


So yesterday after cleaning and all the fun Sunday chores, I wanted to just unwind, relax, kick up my feet and not think. So I did and then I thought. Which was the entire reason of sitting down, but what I thought was "your direct tv is out!". So I had to think what could I put in the DVD player. So I slipped in Cheers! I somehow had forgot why this was my favorite television program until I heard the one line smacks from the characters. The wit of Diane Chambers or the goofy lines from Woody. The show did the trick as I watched eight episodes from season four before I retired to bed. I miss television. Not so much my Direct Tv television, television where the shows were funny, engaging and warm. A friend of mine does not have cable. She had the "Ghetto Five" package. All the local stations but I don't even qualify for the Ghetto Five so until my new receiver come by mail I will enjoying not watching television. Cheers!

No comments: