Sunday

A page from the book



Some had requested some of the recipes from Carbo's Brunch Bunch:

The first one is Ham and Cheese Muffins (but I made it in a pan because it was easier for portions and time).

2 cups of self-rising flour

1/2 tsp baking soda

1 cup of milk

1/2 cup of mayonnaise

1/2 cup of mini-chunked ham (I think I did more)

1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I know I did more)

Preheat over to 425. Lightly grease a 12 cup muffin pan. In a large bowl combine flour and baking soda (mix baby, mix). In a separate bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise, ham and cheese. Add milk mixture to the flour mixture, stirring to mix well. It will be sticky and lumpy. Spoon batter into muffin cups filling each 2/3 full. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. This entire dish can be prepared in thirty minutes to include cleaning up.

No comments: