Tuesday

Continuing Education


School is back in session for all the young and aspiring peeps and this only gives me cause to seek out a bit of knowledge. So, I am going to pack up some luggage and head to Savannah Georgia for a few cooking classes, meals at Paula Deen's joint (as pictured above) and her brothers place called "Bubba's".
The excursion is simply a long weekend, but it will be packed with great times, memories and a haunted pub crawl that will be sure to capture a few good stories.
This fall, I am going to be educated in cooking out of town, but while in Fort Wayne I will be taking another cooking class with a couple friends. The subject is Indian Vegetarian. I don't know much about Indian food, but this Hoosier will soon find out.
What are you doing to become more educated this fall?

No comments: